It would be nice to have feature parity with Trac. Note that it is expected that the implementation will be quite different, but IkiWiki should support the same uses.
- Wiki, duh.
- Source code viewing: This can be handled quite well with a shortcut to an external source viewer, or by putting
the source in the wiki itself (see the automatic use of syntax plugin on source code files wishlist item and syntax highlighting todo item).
- This could be improved with source link.
- Currently the source highlighting is a little problematic, as there can be two source files with the same wikiname.
hello-world.h. See multiple pages with same name
That bug was fixed before you linked to the page.
I was the one that fixed it... -- Will
- Trac 'Timeline' feature: view history of the RCS - the
- Trac 'Roadmap' feature: Which TODOs/bugs are needed for which milestones. Use the progress directive to show percentage complete for each milestone.
- Bug tracking: see integrated issue tracking with ikiwiki and Updated bug tracking example.
- Build Status: Maybe this is just a link to an external (centralised) status board (e.g. BuildBot).