The bzr plugin does not seem to define the rcs_diff subroutine. I got the follow error after enabling recentchangesdiff:

"Undefined subroutine &IkiWiki::Plugin::bzr::rcs_diff called at /usr/share/perl5/ line 1590."

Grepping to verify absence of rcs_diff:

$ grep rcs_diff /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/{git,bzr}.pm
/usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/ hook(type => "rcs", id => "rcs_diff", call => \&rcs_diff);
/usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/ rcs_diff ($) {
/usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/ hook(type => "rcs", id => "rcs_diff", call => \&rcs_diff);

I've added the minimal stub needed to avoid the crash, but for recentchangesdiff to work, someone needs to implement rcs_diff for bzr. This should be trivial if you know and use bzr. The function is passed as a parameter the revno of interest and just needs to ask bzr for the diff between that and the previous version. --Joey

I'll see if I can make a patch. The bzr command to get the revision would look like this: bzr diff -r revno:$PREV:/path/to/src..revno:$REVNO:/path/to/src (where $PREV would be $REVNO minus one). --liw

Sorry, that was not entirely correct, for some reason. I'll add a patch below that seems to work. I am unfortunately not ready to set up a git repository that you can pull from. --liw

done --Joey