I installed ikiwiki the usual way, my rcs is git, i configure the post-update hook in the bare-repo and use the cgi script in the non-bare.
I update my wiki through git (clone the bare repo on my laptop (WORKING CLONE), make a change and push it back to origin ($REPOSITORY)). Then the post-update hook (configured in my ikiwiki.config) kicks in and updates the checked out wiki ($DESTDIR) and the cgi script there generates html. See git if something is not clear.
My problem is: every generated html/css/favicon file is only write and readable by the user (600) and no one else.
- Edit: If i edit the wiki through the webinterface everything is fine.
- Edit2: Set everything to chmod 0755 but when i run --setup or push to the bare repo; then pages that are generated through the post update hook still have the wrong permissions.